As we approach the new academic year, many schools start their new term with our time-saving identity management technology. Our software is not restricted to the dining hall from the classroom to the library, and schools are benefiting from these new technological solutions.
What Does Identity Management Software Do?
iDStore, our core identity management software is an efficient way of maintaining a single database. All the information required to keep a school running is efficiently automated and streamlined.
Identity management software, allows schools to store, view and update pupil information within the MIS. Our software is fully GDPR compliant and assures schools are safe knowing that the data is safe and secure. CRB Cunninghams store no information, instead, it is stored locally on the school's servers, and we must receive access to view the contents.
Biometric data is also entirely encrypted for additional security. The information stored cannot recreate a fingerprint. Instead, it creates a unique pattern relevant to the fingerprint schools use for identification.
Harnessing the power of technology creates time efficiencies: allowing school staff to spend more time on other tasks.
Direct MIS Integration
The platform integrates directly into the MIS system, eradicating the need to perform multiple updates to different databases. This seamless connection reduces manual interference and the occurrence of human error. The software integrates with many popular MIS systems and allows various informational fields to relay information back and forth.
Types of Identity Management Software
- Electronic Registration - the iDReg system records pupil and staff attendance, significantly reducing the classroom-based registration process.
- Access Control - Teachers and pupils can receive access to school areas autonomously. Biometric access control systems are the next generation of access control, using fingerprints as identification to grant access. Designed to make the management of any building incredibly simple, schools can monitor and restrict access to users throughout the school premises without having staff positioned at entrances.
- Visitor Management - Our Visitor Management software is suitable for primary and secondary schools and has 6th form tracking and registration facilities. Our intelligent software takes photographs, and prints pupil passes, provides vehicle information and much more.
- Library Management - Our Identity Management platform can link directly to your school's library software. Information updated within the library software will be automatically stored back into the MIS, ensuring up-to-date pupil data.
- Password Management - Forgotten password requests can consume IT staff's time during the working day. The biometric password manager allows pupils to change, reset or view their network passwords through an interactive screen saving time for administrative staff.
Find Out More
Get in touch today for schools looking to automate their identity management solutions. Call 0333 014 3065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a free demonstration. CRB Cunninghams supply over 3,000 schools across the UK with educational software and are leading cashless catering, identity management and online payments solution providers, with over 40 years of experience.