As part of our commitment to customer service and satisfaction, the IMPACT development team have released version 11 of iPayimpact to all of our customers to enjoy!
The main features included in the release are:
- Parents can now register Children from different schools and make payments through a single basket with one transaction.
- Parents can now change their email addresses and update their passwords whilst logged in
- Store Card functionality now available where client is using Capita Simple / Capita Multi-Account as their gateway.
- Revised Pre-order reporting for schools admins.
- New historical Pre-order meal selection screen for parents.
- Parental/Pupil consent incorporated enabling pupils who so desire to have their consumption data redacted from their parents view of the meal purchases pre-order and impact.
- New look and feel to the web colour scheme and the Homepage revised. it's now easier to make preorders and payments to meal funds i.e. fewer clicks. Term dates are displayed (if term times entered)